Thursday 31 May 2012

breakfast with love

I love food. Plain and simple. Breakfast being my most favourite meal of the day because of its energising quality and the endless possibilities it poses for the day ahead. Here are some of my most recent breakfast creations, and I am proud to say I enjoyed every one of them immensely!


banana, fig & papaya on buckwheat pancakes with a drizzle of lemon and maple syrup
 there's nothing like fresh fruit, specifically berries and papaya (my personal favourites!) with a steaming green tea. This is easily my daily routine.

 homemade buckwheat bread, fresh out of the oven on a Sunday morning. simply nothing better.
poached eggs, ham, avocado & homemade kumquart chutney (courtesy of my very clever mum!) on my buckwheat bread. love. 

i hope you have a wonderful breakfast-day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment